Your digital toolbox may be overflowing with all sorts of apps, websites, and programs that you added in the last year due to virtual learning. How many of those are you still using? How many are still proving to be effective? You can count them.
Go ahead. I’ll wait.
There’s probably only a handful that you want to continue to use with your students this new school year. As you narrow your focus on these select tools, you may want to run through a crash course on each of them before you start the year. And further, because we know that the vast majority of teachers are life-long learners, why not continue digging into the tools to learn more about how to use them most effectively?
That’s what we’re doing this year! For clients and prospective users alike, we’re opening the floor to your questions as we focus on a specific topic each month. Our highly qualified and experienced Client Success Specialist team will lead the sessions, providing the basic information on the topics, and then avail themselves for your questions!
Starting next month, we’ll be online and available every Thursday to talk to you about these topics:
- September – Learn what MI Write is and is not, as well as about PEG, the scoring engine that powers the program. (See dates and registration links below!)
- October – See how you can make reports work for you.
- November – Learn how to incorporate more collaboration through our fully-customizable Peer Review.
- January – Hear from our CSS team about best practices and their recommendations based on years of feedback and experiences.
- February – Take away ideas on how to use prompts for test prep.
- March – Learn from your peers! We’ll be having client-led sessions where users can share their MI Write experiences (topics to be announced in February).
- April – We’re always looking to improve. Share your feedback that will help us grow for the 2022-23 school year and beyond!
For more detailed descriptions and registration information, visit us here and reserve your seat today. We can’t wait to see you!